- FY 2023 Current Solicitations
- Substantiated Incidents of Sexual Victimization Reported by Adult Correctional Authorities, 2016–2018
- Victim Service Providers in U.S. Counties, 2017
- Federal Justice Statistics, 2021
- Jail Inmates in 2021 – Statistical Tables
- Prisoners in 2021 – Statistical Tables
- Female Murder Victims and Victim-Offender Relationship, 2021
- Federal Prisoner Statistics Collected under the First Step Act, 2022
Substantiated Incidents of Sexual Victimization Reported by Adult Correctional Authorities, 2016–2018
This report describes substantiated incidents of inmate sexual victimization by another inmate or by staff. It presents data on the incidents...
In January 2021, NIBRS became the national standard for law enforcement crime data reporting. The transition to NIBRS offers significant improvements to data on crimes known to law enforcement, providing detailed information on the characteristics of crime incidents, victims, and persons arrested.
BJS TwitterTweets by @BJSGov