Includes national data describing investigations by U.S. Attorneys, prosecutions and declinations, pretrial release and detention, convictions and acquittals, sentencing, appeals, and corrections for 1995. This report is tenth in the annual series that began in the mid-1980's.
Case processing data for 1995 by Federal district are available in spreadsheet format in the Crime & Justice Electronic Data Abstracts.
Interactive tabulations of Federal criminal case processing data are available from the Federal Justice Statistics Resource Center.
- Full Report, 631K
- Full Report - No tables, 174K
- Introduction, 111K
- Chapter 1: Prosecution, 42K
- Chapter 1: Prosecution - 6 Spreadsheets, 20K
- Chapter 2: Pretrial release, 130K
- Chapter 2: Pretrial release - 10 Spreadsheets, 37K
- Chapter 3: Adjudication, 93K
- Chapter 3: Adjudication - 5 Spreadsheets, 16K
- Chapter 4: Sentencing, 95K
- Chapter 4: Sentencing - 6 Spreadsheets, 21K
- Chapter 5: Appeals, 81K
- Chapter 5: Appeals - 5 Spreadsheets, 16K
- Chapter 6: Corrections, 185K
- Chapter 6: Corrections - 12 Spreadsheets, 48K
- Methodology, 129K
- Codebooks and Datasets