BJS seeks a Supervisory Management and Program Analyst. Job duties include—
- supervising a group of employees performing work at the GS-13 level by providing administrative and technical supervision necessary for accomplishing the work of the unit
- performing the administrative and human resource management functions relative to the staff supervised
- overseeing and managing BJS's budget operations, including both formulation and execution
- reviewing, evaluating, and managing spending of programmatic and management and administration (M&A) funds
- planning, establishing, and directing a program for establishing administrative controls for BJS's planning, management, and budget activities.
The position is open to current or former competitive service federal employees. Applications are due by April 14, 2023. Apply now.