- FY 2023 Current Solicitations
- Substantiated Incidents of Sexual Victimization Reported by Juvenile Justice Authorities, 2013–2018
- HIV in Prisons, 2021 – Statistical Tables
- Criminal Victimization in the 22 Largest U.S. States, 2017–2019
- National Crime Victimization Survey: Validation of State-Level Estimates
- Employment of State and Federal Prisoners Prior to Incarceration, 2016
- Correctional Populations in the United States, 2021 – Statistical Tables
- Probation and Parole in the United States, 2021
Substantiated Incidents of Sexual Victimization Reported by Juvenile Justice Authorities, 2013–2018
This report describes substantiated incidents of youth sexual victimization perpetrated by youth or by staff in juvenile facilities. The report presents...
National Incident-Based Reporting System
In January 2021, NIBRS became the national standard for law enforcement crime data reporting. The transition to NIBRS offers significant improvements to data on crimes known to law enforcement, providing detailed information on the characteristics of crime incidents, victims, and persons arrested.
Per Capita Total Justice System Expenditures for State and Local Governments, 2019
The new Justice Expenditure and Employment Tool (JEET) allows users to explore expenditures, employment, and payroll data for multiple categories—total justice system, police protection, judicial and legal, and corrections—at different levels of government, including national, state, county, and city.
- U.S. Census Bureau, Population Estimates Program, API 2021
- U.S. Census Bureau, Annual Survey of Public Employment and Payroll (ASPEP), API 2021
- U.S. Census Bureau, Annual Survey of State and Local Government Finances (ASSLGF), API 2021
Learn about BJS Programs
Learn about Funding
Browse all Topics
BJS TwitterTweets by @BJSGov