- FY 2023 Current Solicitations
- Jails in Indian Country, 2022
- Female Recruits in Law Enforcement Training Academies, 2018
- Recidivism of Females Released from State Prison, 2012–2017
- Work Assignments Reported by Prisoners, 2016
- Arrest History of Persons Admitted to State Prison in 2009 and 2014
- Opioid Use Disorder Screening and Treatment in Local Jails, 2019
- Substantiated Incidents of Sexual Victimization Reported by Juvenile Justice Authorities, 2013–2018
Jails in Indian Country, 2022
This report provides statistics on the demographic characteristics, most serious offense, and conviction status of...
National Incident-Based Reporting System
In January 2021, NIBRS became the national standard for law enforcement crime data reporting. The transition to NIBRS offers significant improvements to data on crimes known to law enforcement, providing detailed information on the characteristics of crime incidents, victims, and persons arrested.
Per Capita Total Justice System Expenditures for State and Local Governments, 2019
The new Justice Expenditure and Employment Tool (JEET) allows users to explore expenditures, employment, and payroll data for multiple categories—total justice system, police protection, judicial and legal, and corrections—at different levels of government, including national, state, county, and city.
- U.S. Census Bureau, Population Estimates Program, API 2021
- U.S. Census Bureau, Annual Survey of Public Employment and Payroll (ASPEP), API 2021
- U.S. Census Bureau, Annual Survey of State and Local Government Finances (ASSLGF), API 2021
Learn about BJS Programs
Learn about Funding
Browse all Topics
BJS TwitterTweets by @BJSGov